De Wildt 4×4 is situated on the northern slopes of the Magaliesberg between Pretoria North, Hartbeespoort and Brits. The Game Park is specifically designed for 4×4 enthusiasts and has abundant wildlife in a rugged mountainous terrain. Regular vehicles are not allowed beyond the camping area into the Game Park, as the roads and some obstacles in the Game Park can be challenging, even for experienced 4×4 enthusiasts. 4×4 Owners can however test and practice their skills at our 4×4 training facilities before entering the Game Park.
For other visitors, there is much to be enjoyed at our camping and leisure areas.
WHAT WE OFFER AT DE WILDT 4X4
- Picnic areas with trees, lawn, braais
with grids, bomas.
- 4 x Thatched lapas
- 3 x Swimming pools
- Cash Sportsbar
- Walking trails
- Game drives
- Mountain biking
- 4x4 Game trail
- 4x4 Training courses
- Facilities for functions for e.g. Reunions,
seminars, weddings, product launch, bachelors, bachelorette, birthday parties,
- Catch & release fishing for kids
- Jungle gym for kiddies
THINGS TO DO WITHIN 25 KM:
- De Wildt Cheetah and Wild Dog Project (2 km)
- Margaret Roberts Herb Farm (5 km)
- Crocodile Farm (12 km)
- Horse Riding in Game Park (12 km)
- Hartbeespoortdam (17km)
- Hartbeespoort Zoo and Snake Park (20 km)
- Chameleon Village Market (20 km)
- Elephant Sanctuary (25 km)
- Freeway Supermarket (1km)
Our thatched lapas and accommodation facilities are ideal for functions, festivals and other events. If you want to break away from the city to enjoy the delights offered by nature, visit us and make your booking for accommodation now!!